For parents with children from 14 to 16 years old.
Between the conflicts and crisis of this phase, many of the values transmitted by the family during infancy, begin now to dull, be contrasted and assimilated.
In this course, parents discover the value of their adolescent children and discover how to efficiently communicate in moments of crisis. In addition, they will analyze the social tendencies that impact the development of their adolescent’s fragile personality.
- Crisis and the challenges of adolescence
- Discovering adolescent values
- Sexual awakening: effervescence and self-control
- Self-esteem and personal style
- Value of the image of the body: anorexia and other trends
- Authority. Models that go against the grain
- Adolescent partying
- Religion and the intimacy of the person
- Leisure, free time and freedom
- The family project