For parents with children from birth to 3 years old and couples planning to become parents
One of the purposes of early education is to turn all the situations of the family life into amazing moments of learning.
Many studies show that adequate early stimulation is the most efficient tool to obtain a complete personal development, in the field of intelligence, psychomotor activity and behavior.
This course will help you discover the main pedagogical frameworks and the basic habits that infants should acquire.
- Introduction to the program
- Key aspects of child development
- The family environment
- Heredity and temperament
- Communication within marriage
- The role of play in the life of a child
- Nursery and preschools
- Will and discipline
- Training in sensitivity and the virtues